From: jhcox2000@...
Date: July 25, 2020 at 8:49:06 PM EDT
To: jhcox2000@...
Subject: IoA

Dave Typinski

Hi John,

Thanks for the report!  That storm was very weak at 20 MHz.  The timing is right.  I'd say you got what little there was to see, nice job!
--
Dave

On 7/25/20 21:53, John Cox via groups.io wrote:
Hello everyone:
     Hope this message makes it through the new system. I do not have much to add except possible weak IoA from 7/23. Comparing the published spectrographs it seems the polarity is correct. I to have had considerable RFI to dodge. Any opinions.  Thanks.

John

Begin forwarded message:

From: jhcox2000@...
Date: July 25, 2020 at 8:49:06 PM EDT