From: <sug@sug.groups.io> on behalf of Mario Cannistra <mariocannistra@...>
Date: Monday, August 3, 2020 at 2:13 PM
To: "sug@sug.groups.io" <sug@sug.groups.io>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [SUG] [radiojove] Radio observing Jupiter from a very special vantage point

Hi all.

I know, long time no speak. Will probably write something about this in the near future. I've been through many things.

I believe the thread below, started by Fabrizio Bernardini (MRO/SHARAD Operations Manager, see bottom) could be interesting for all and specially targeting NASA guys in this group.

Just in case you didn't see it yet in the radiojove mailing list.

Mario