From: sug@sug.groups.io <sug@sug.groups.io> on behalf of John Cox via groups.io <Jhcox2000@...>
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2020 8:06 PM
To: sug@sug.groups.io
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [SUG] non-Io-B 7/27/2020

Thanks.  John

On Jul 28, 2020, at 8:48 PM, Dave Typinski <davetyp@...> wrote:

Hi John,

Yep, I'd say that's definitely some no-Io-B you captured.  Nice going!
--
Dave

On 7/28/20 20:42, John Cox via groups.io wrote:
Greeting:
     Dave, thanks for the heads up. RFI present, but I think this is real. Timing, polarization seems correct. Thoughts? Thanks for including me.

John

Begin forwarded message:

From: jhcox2000@...
Date: July 28, 2020 at 8:27:50 PM EDT
To: jhcox2000@...
Subject: non-Io-B 7/27/2020

<mime-attachment.png>

John Cox

Thanks.  John

On Jul 29, 2020, at 9:48 AM, Chuck Higgins <Chuck.Higgins@...> wrote:

Hey John,

  Yes, I concur. Nice going. non-Io is difficult to catch, but your

conditions look really good. Congrats on a  good observation.

Chuck

From: jhcox2000@...
Date: July 28, 2020 at 8:27:50 PM EDT
To: jhcox2000@...